St Clare’s School is committed to providing learning opportunities through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum which allows all to achieve and celebrate success. We recognize that many of our students achieve through the support and care offered within our community. We believe that students achieve the most when they feel safe, secure and valued. Our core values underpin the way we behave towards each other and those in our wider community. We believe that all of our students have the potential to enhance our community with their unique skills and abilities and we aim to help them contribute to society by building these skills. We encourage students to be as independent as possible in preparation for life beyond St Clare’s.
Welcome from St Clare’s School Council
These are some messages from our School Council Representatives about St Clare’s
- Welcome to our website and our school!
- At St Clare’s you’ll like the teachers, they are fantastic.
- The teachers are really nice and kind.
- The learning is interesting and you take part in lots of different activities.
- We go on good visits outside of school
- We really enjoy going on our Chinese Meal
- We don’t have bullies because the teachers sort it out
- We are a friendly school and we care for each other
- I have made new friends since I came here
- This is a really nice place where we work hard and play hard
- We respect each other and we are friendly
- It’s an amazing place
- We get to learn new things
- Everyone is really helpful especially if you have needs
- People hold the door for you
- We get rewarded for doing well